Aussie Diving July 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Slide Show from the weekend before (LaPerouse BotanyBay)

pbwidget.swf

I would love to dive with a local. I will be in Syndney from 25 -Jan 6. I was looking at doing a boat dive with Coogee Tuesday Dec 28 morning. I am a newbie 21 dives (11 of those in salt water) and just got my AOW. I was planning on hiring a dive master since I do not know your waters. I was hoping to travel light and rent a BCD and fins, bringing my own wet suit, goggles, regulator.

ok we can work with that but let's do in in PM's.. I have to go for an appointment but will contact you a bit later

if there are any team dives over that period at frogdive I'll post them on here.. there's a good possibility that if one is organised, I'll be running it.

Will have to enjoy your photos as my trip to Sydney was cancelled. :{

As I drove to work this morning in -7C I was thinking of what it would be like to be there, meeting my hubbies friends, meeting several of you all and meeting the wonderful life below your waters. Guess it is for another time.

Hoping to get a last minute spot to Cauracau in February with my local dive shop to make up for not making it to Australia.

Keep the pics coming.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom