Ax Men Scuba Dive for Logs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hypertech

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Anyone watch Ax Men last night? The S&S guys are now diving in Florida for logs. What a bunch of screw ups.

They don't have a second diver, they don't have a line to the diver, they forget to keep a watch to watch their time. After 20 minutes into a 5 minute dive, the big guy from the other company finally goes to get the kid and scares him half to death because of zero viz in alligator waters.

Then dad goes in and finds a 5" wide "log". He forgets to connect his inflator hose and blames his kid for it. Then he spends something like 20 minutes trying to fight his way to the surface while significantly over weighted because he forgot he could mouth inflate the BCD.

I hope none of them get killed, but watching the trainwreck is kinda fun.

Sooner or later, Darwin's going to catch up with them! That father is a total idiot; I'm glad the owner of the other company told the kid to let things slide off his back.

Hey y'all! Watch this!

Yeah. Those moron could have run out of oxygen.

I really don't understand the point of these shows. They have themselves documented with serious health & safety regulations violence and they're not afraid of OSHA coming down on them with a sledge hammer?

I really don't understand the point of these shows. They have themselves documented with serious health & safety regulations violence and they're not afraid of OSHA coming down on them with a sledge hammer?

The problem is that they think OSHA's a small town in Wisconsin!:idk:

I'm with you on this. After watching a couple of these, Ax Men, Swamp Loggers, Salvage Masters, etc. I wonder what the hell these guys are thinking allowing some of that stuff to be put on TV. Even if they do actually know what they're doing, they come across as morons quite a bit as well.

The State of Washington DID shut down S&S Aqua Logging and charged them with theft of public property, destruction of wetlands and a couple of other charges last year after watching the show.

So the only way Ax Men could get these morons on was to move them to Florida and foist them off on the other poor guy.

I think it demeans the other guys that are hard working loggers to show these idiots splashing around.

Jack

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom