Back form the Visayas - Part 1 - Malapascua

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apo and Dauin are great. I was amazed to see how they preserve the marine sancuaries. No Boats, No Fishing, No night dives. And you can really see the difference between a place where they preserve and a place that is not.

Next time to the philippines I might go to the west side (palawan, coron, tubatha).

I want to post some pictures but I don't know how to insert them in the message.
They are on my computer and not on the web.
Help anyone ?

you need to sign up for a service such as flickr or photobucket or other free web photo host. you can then upload your photos to your area on that site...

once you have your photos online you can then just right click on the photo you want and hit "copy image location"

you then just add that to your post here using the little yellow icon that looks like a mountain with a sun...

Thanks mike. But the pictures are not displayed. I even tried to upload files but still doesn't work.
So, to make long things short, I've opened a gallery with some pictures so you can watch it there.

Enjoy.

pitri:
Thanks mike. But the pictures are not displayed. I even tried to upload files but still doesn't work.
So, to make long things short, I've opened a gallery with some pictures so you can watch it there.

Enjoy.
i'd recommend photobucket... upload your photos there and you can directly copy the "IMG" tags and paste them on your thread or reply...

it will look like this [IMG]http://www.photobucket.com/...............[/IMG]

Jag

Nice to hear that you r dives in Dumaguete and Apo island made up for the bummer typhoon in malapascua. Lots more places to explore, plan another trip, as Caloy suggested lets go to PG and anilao

I need first to fill up my bank account...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom