Back From Certification Weekend And...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSilvia:
Congrats! So... how was the vis you've been so worried about?

Wasn't so bad after all, :wink:. The last dive had a current and was about 5 feet when we kicked everything up, but other than that it was anywhere from 10-20' vis. Very nice.

Glad to hear you had typical good conditions, and that the checkout dives went well. I hope we'll see you at the NELD get together on Lovell's Island in August!

Way to go!

And, in about a week, you get a day that's ALMOST as cool as this one. That's the day you can look up your cert # on PADI's board (like I just did today after getting certified last week)!

Just think... Now we get to learn how to really do this!
icon10.gif

canismajor:
Way to go!

And, in about a week, you get a day that's ALMOST as cool as this one. That's the day you can look up your cert # on PADI's board (like I just did today after getting certified last week)!

Just think... Now we get to learn how to really do this!
icon10.gif

Totally stoked for all of the above mentioned, lol. :banana: Especially the part about really learning how to do this...congrats to you too, Canis!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom