Back From The Land of Ricky Bobbies and The Biggest Lobster I have Ever Seen!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He looks like he is fighting them off hard:rofl3: Did ya at least get him back?

Easy now don't tell everybody how good we have it down here!!! Glad you injoyed your trip down south where the grits are cold and lumpy. Just learn to speak like us and you will fit right in. I live near Greenville, what resturant was the bug at?

The Chop House 47?

Dark, smokey, expensive.

Great soft shell crab and oyster shooters. And steaks and prime rib. We had the barrel cut filet. yum yum. They kept asking me if I wanted catsup. Oh, so you live near Greenville. Do you know Jim Riggs who played for the Bangles and the Redskins? He and his brother both played for Clemson too. Wow, Clemson is the rage in those parts. (My sister's husband)

But do they have good mountain moonshine, and did you take any back for New Years?

Chop House 47, To rich for this southern boys blood on a Firefighters salary!!!
Most people around here want catchup with their steak?? Not me,a good steak needs nothing.
Yes, I have heard of Jim Riggs from my wife she had season tickets for Clemson for years.

catherine96821:
Do you know Jim Riggs who played for the Bangles and the Redskins? He and his brother both played for Clemson too. Wow, Clemson is the rage in those parts. (My sister's husband)

The Bangles? Or the Bengals? :huh:

Always wondered how the one chick sang baratone? Now I know!

katekicks:
The Bangles? Or the Bengals? :huh:

i saw that.. but let it slide as an innocent slip..
or.. maybe she was just spelling it phonetically.. with a southern twist :wink:
didn't they sing "walk like an egyptian"?

wb catherine.. and happy new year to sb'rs!

" maybe she was just spelling it phonetically.. with a southern twist "
That would be Bangals Y'all.

Why ya reckon the egyptians walked like that?

Back
Top Bottom