Back to Shaw's Cove [Video]

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used to use shaws for some of my ow students, I miss all of the spots there. Someday I will be back. It seemed like the older I got the steeper the stairs were, but they were nowhere as bad as the old wooden stairs at swami's in encinitas.

It's still a super popular spot for classes.

And yes, while it's a bit of work to get in (but oh so worth it), it certainly isn't as bad as most of those North County sites and their never ending stairs!

I used to use shaws for some of my ow students, I miss all of the spots there. Someday I will be back. It seemed like the older I got the steeper the stairs were, but they were nowhere as bad as the old wooden stairs at swami's in encinitas.

I'm beginning to think he doesn't want to join us for any more dives! Hope he gets better soon!

Yeah, sinus infections aren't particularly kind to divers :(

Hopefully he'll be better soon and we get some nice conditions again (it's almost like I don't remember what happens every February!)

great video! I really have to get my a*s out there sometime to dive

Thanks for sharing the video. Forgot I great the dives are in Laguna. Wish I could get back in the water there (without the steps)

Thanks so much for taking the time to watch and comment! While Laguna is a blast, I'm sure the Maui diving isn't too shabby either! :wink:

Thanks for sharing the video. Forgot I great the dives are in Laguna. Wish I could get back in the water there (without the steps)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom