Backplate & Wing, complete setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKSteger

D/M Wannabee ! ! !
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
*Oxycheck Aluminum backplate
*OMS Single Tank Adaptor with Cam bands
*DiveRite Transplate Harness
*Zeagle quick release weight system Rear Weight System - Weight Pouches and Systems - BC Accessories - Zeagle Dive Systems Weight-System/
*HOG 32 pound single tank wing

All less than 10 dives in freshwater only!

Pics can be viewed here as I can't get them to upload correctly here at Scubaboard this time around. Flickr: JKSteger2010's Photostream

I've got to clean out the closet and make some room for other things, i.e. a baby! I need to move this. I've got over $400 in this rig.

Selling for $275 and I will pay for shipping via UPS to the lower 48 in the United States. paypal unless your in the Atlanta area and want to meet up to check it out.

PM me or send me an email... jsteger@bellsouth.net

Okay so I can't get the pictures to upload correctly. email me and I will send them to you. I'm going to try later to post the pics.

Jeremy

Last edited:
It's still available. The pics may not show it but it's an aluminum backplate that I painted black but the paint has come off a little.

Jeremy

Guy's, I'll vouch for JKS, he's a stand-up guy and won't do ya wrong.

By the, Jer . . . CONGRATS ! ! ! ! Yellow Angel Fish and The Kraken
the K

Jeremy is a TOP-NOTCH seller and diver! It was a pleasure buying from him. He takes great care of his equipment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom