BAHAMAS AGGRESSOR July 11-18 & 18-25 SAVE $1000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dom@DiveAdvice

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
We hope that once some of the borders open up and our favorite dive destinations are once again in operation, that there will be requests for places closer to home such as the Bahamas. With that in mind, you may have interest in joining one of our charters aboard the BAHAMAS AGGRESSOR for July 11-18 or July 18-25, which we are now offering $1000 off their regular rates. Now spaces in Deluxe cabins at $1995 and Quad $1795.

Port charges are $90 and Park fee $10, both payable on board, with Nitrox at $100.

Trips are schedule for Tiger Beach from Grand Bahamas, West End, so for West Coast residents who do not want to fly, there maybe options to get there by ferry from Miami or Ft Lauderdale.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions.

Bookings can be made thru our US or European offices.

Dominick Macan
Dive Advice Travel
dom@diveadvice.com
www.diveadvice.com
Tel: +33 492 94 02 99 (France)

http://www.diveadvice.com/liveaboard-availability … for up-to-date liveaboard availability worldwide

"In Partnership with Amazing Adventures Travel of Mill Valley, California"

That is a great deal- I am scheduled to be on the Aquacat in early June. Fingers crossed that I am still able to go.

Thanks Redfoot - I hope so too and they anticipate it will be open by then. Good luck and have an amazing trip. Cheers Dom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom