Bare Nex Gen Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sylvester

Reaction score
Folks I still have a little gear left, I have my ;
Dive Rite Nitek 3 multigas computer works good has down loader $200

2008 Bare Nex Gen drysuit with p valve and suspenders, caths and powder and wax I will even throw in the XL fleece undies, hood, rock boots and XXL scupba pro jet fins to use with the boots, Suit has only seen fresh water and is in perfect shape. $400

I also have a brushed Al 80 out of hydro full of nitrox with a din valve and rigged as a stage $70

I am in Lake Co I will ship at your expense

Send me an email sylvesterr@comcast.net I dont check the board often since I quit diving

Folks I still have a little gear left, I have my ;
Dive Rite Nitek 3 multigas computer works good has down loader $200

2008 Bare Nex Gen drysuit with p valve and suspenders, caths and powder and wax I will even throw in the XL fleece undies, hood, rock boots and XXL scupba pro jet fins to use with the boots, Suit has only seen fresh water and is in perfect shape. $400

I also have a brushed Al 80 out of hydro full of nitrox with a din valve and rigged as a stage $70

I am in Lake Co I will ship at your expense

Send me an email sylvesterr@comcast.net I dont check the board often since I quit diving

How tall and heavy are you ? Im trying to see if that drysuit will fit me.

Thanks

email him... or go to bare's website and go to sizing charts

Clearly Ive looked at the sizing charts published by bare - BUT

In my experience you should still try on any BC,wetsuit, drysuit, etc. In the absence of that capability - finding the sellers dimensions comparable to yours AND matching that to the published size chart is the next best option.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom