Bare Nex Gen Drysuit Sz Large + Many Extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Complete Bare Drysuit Set-up Plus Extras

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This user has a positive trader rating score of 3! Leave Feedback.

The cold weather is here so now is the time to buy that drysuit you have always wanted!

Bare Nex Gen Drysuit, size Large, including the following accessories:
* Heavy duty wrist and neck seals
* Heavy duty blue dry gloves with SI Tech docking rings
* Halcyon balanced P-valve
* Halcyon velcro pocket, right leg, stitched and glued professionally
* Inflator hose
* Large Bare zippered hood
* Medium Bare zippered hood
* DUI Actionwear 150 undergarment, size Large
* OS Systems heavy duty undergarment, size Large
* Size 10 Bare boots
* One pair Medium Dive Rite Polartec socks
* One pair Large Dive Rite Polartec socks
* Zipper wax

This suit is in outstanding condition. No tears, leaks or major scuffs. Seals are like new. I am 5'10" and weigh 195 lbs. and it fits great. This is pretty much everything you need for immediate drysuit diving at a great price. $700.00.

I will pay shipping within continental US. PayPal payment preferred.

Attachments

• Accesories.jpg
    Accesories.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 314
  • Drysuit.jpg
    Drysuit.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 313
  • Undergarms2.jpg
    Undergarms2.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 311
What year is this suit? How many dives? Any chance we could get larger pictures? I only see the thumbnails. Thanks.

This suit is about 5 years old but was basically put up for the last 2 years. The seals were replaced just before it was "packed away" so they're basically brand new. I dove it about a month ago and everything is perfect. I'm not sure why the pics don't enlarge but I'll work on that and I'll try to PM you the pics and maybe they'll be bigger that way.

Not sure why my pics won't get larger when you click on them, but if anybody wants to see larger images, PM me your email address and I will email them to you.

Okay everybody....last chance. Make me a reasonable offer as I'm about to put it on eBay in a few more days.

Hey Everybody,
I have a lot better pictures of this drysuit on eBay posted under item #280420899173. I wasn't able to figure out how to post them here on Scubaboard so if you're interested, check it out.

Thanks, Super

Price Reduction!!

Okay, here's a chance to get this great suit at a reduced price.....$575....with all the extras!! First one to contact me through this post or a PM gets it.... Good Luck!

The suit although it has a lot of extras looks pretty used. This is why I offered what I did when you had it on Ebay.
Bump

Garth,
The pictures on eBay show that this suit is NOT pretty used, it is in great shape. Your offer was far less than the $575 I'm asking now. I just don't understand why you would want to comment on a drysuit that you don't really want to buy? If you were really interested, I would think you would make a REASONABLE offer. Good luck in your search for a drysuit....but based on your earlier inquiries...you may never find one.

I will go out on a limb here cause I see a trend. Garth seems to be having fun advertising that he wants a dry suit and then backing out. He seems to enjoy bidding but doesnt want to buy. I am actively looking at dry suits at the moment and I have seen alot of garths posts. If you look at what someone has to offer and you dont like it, don't buy it. If your gonna cut it down in public you better be spot on, or you need to check yourself. We dont need that kind of stuff here. Be real man, these people you are messing with are sincere and are here to enjoy the sport. Quit wasting peoples time. If you want drama you go buy some rag mags and watch the soaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom