Bare Nex Gen Drysuit Sz Large + Many Extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Trident00,..I was trying to be civil and you basically hit the nail on the head. The drysuit I'm selling is in great shape and is a great deal for someone....especially someone looking to get into a drysuit for not a lot of money.

I will go out on a limb here cause I see a trend. Garth seems to be having fun advertising that he wants a dry suit and then backing out. He seems to enjoy bidding but doesnt want to buy. I am actively looking at dry suits at the moment and I have seen alot of garths posts. If you look at what someone has to offer and you dont like it, don't buy it. If your gonna cut it down in public you better be spot on, or you need to check yourself. We dont need that kind of stuff here. Be real man, these people you are messing with are sincere and are here to enjoy the sport. Quit wasting peoples time. If you want drama you go buy some rag mags and watch the soaps.

on the contrary man, I actually love this suit and have been talking to people I dive with to see what they think. I apologize if it sounded bad but I offered $500 for the suit. you are asking $575. i don't see much difference. I have been looking for a suit but I don't have enough money to buy a $2000 suit.
These suit are like $800-900 bucks new online but this is me recognizing that it comes with a lot of extras. 5 years old though. I offered $500 bucks. you didn't take it.
so i say good luck to you, but hope that you make your way down a little to where I'm willing and able to pay

my apologies, but my posts are misinterpreted

Garth,
The pictures on eBay show that this suit is NOT pretty used, it is in great shape. Your offer was far less than the $575 I'm asking now. I just don't understand why you would want to comment on a drysuit that you don't really want to buy? If you were really interested, I would think you would make a REASONABLE offer. Good luck in your search for a drysuit....but based on your earlier inquiries...you may never find one.

I had to read these posts again. I'm blown away really. sent you an email on Ebay and said that I loved your suit, thought you had a lot to offer (more than most of the suits online even at $750 which you listed it as on Ebay). I didn't even put in the best offer for $500 because I was convinced you would sell it for much more. Then I find out that you lowered it to $575. If i had $700 to buy one, i would have bought yours, because you have EVERYTHING you need to go drysuit diving (even a pee valve, nice). anyway, good luck once again.

Okay Garth, good luck diving and be safe.

Sorry...no takers so it's gone to eBay.

Hey I would like to buy this suit. I am the same size as you and $575.00 sounds like a good price. If you can hang onto it til Tuesday I will get to the bank and send you a cashier's check. I hope you still have the suit.

Allen

This tread is still open, is the suit still available?

Sorry...all those interested in this drysuit should check it out on eBay. The opening bid is $475 with no bids yet!! The item number is 280431258576 ..you may get it even cheaper than my earlier $575 asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom