Bare or DUI trilaminate drysuit ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bare makes great suits. Service can be an issue on occasion, because for those of us in the States, the suits have to cross the border into Canada. Given that you LIVE in Canada, Bare makes a much stronger case (and it's a great case to begin with).

Give DiveTank a call. They are the #1 Bare dealer... period... and are in Canada. Any questions you have, they can answer. They also have great deals on DUI suits, and can render expert advice on the pros and cons to each. (No personal connection, but I've experienced their great service first hand.)

I have one I am looking to sell.......you should be able to find it under my name..I am trying to get information on it

I have one I am looking to sell.......you should be able to find it under my name..I am trying to get information on it

I'm guessing the OP may well have picked one up in the FOUR YEARS since he asked the question.

:eyebrow:

I'm guessing the OP may well have picked one up in the FOUR YEARS since he asked the question.

:eyebrow:

But then again, he may still be waiting for just the right deal. :idk:

But then again, he may still be waiting for just the right deal. :idk:

Since the OP hasn't returned to SB since Feb of 2008, we may never know...

:shocked2:

I just posted a BARE suit if you are interested

:idk:

Dude/Dudette - you're posting in a four-year old thread to an OP who hasn't been back to SB in three years.

Move on...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom