Bare WS and Otter Skin DS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quarrior

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I had these listed in a various For Sale post and since they did not sell, I thought I'd post them here in Exposure suit area for better visibility. Price is plus shipping. I will ship outside the US, but be advised, I found that in order to insure anything I ship outside the US the customs form requires the value on it consequently a duty will be charged to the recipient. If you do not want insurance I can mark the shipment as a gift and a value of $5.00 but I do not recommend this.

If you want anything, please PM me with what you want, your email, and zip code. I will send you an invoice via PayPal.

Bare 7mm Farmer John wetsuit Top is XLS and bottm is LS this suit has never been in salt water $70.00

fj_top.jpg

fj.jpg

DUI rock boots men's size 8 $7.00

DSC_0026.jpg

Otter Skin heavy duty shell type with heavy duty wrist seals (wrists have been trimmed one ring, neck has never been trimmed). I am 5' 4" and the suit fitted to me with pee valve. It has socks, not boots. One large pocket on each leg. Also includes uninstalled pee check valve. $190.00

drysuit.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom