Basic Cave Aug 25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NSDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just signed up for Basic Cave with Johnny Richards August 25-26 at Ginnie Springs - two spaces left if anyone wants to join in. Should be a good time.

-Nick

NSDiver:
Just signed up for Basic Cave with Johnny Richards August 25-26 at Ginnie Springs - two spaces left if anyone wants to join in. Should be a good time.

-Nick

Johnny is one of the most respected instructors in the cave community. You will learn allot.

I had Johnny for my Cavern class. He was top notch. I will go back when I get more $$

Er , if I am around that weekend (not in Jackson) and you need a buddy for the class (I.E. So you won't go thru the drills alone with the instructor) let me know!
I had Johnny for Apprentice and he is just SUPER !!! :D

Jeano of Beano

jeandiver:
Er , if I am around that weekend (not in Jackson) and you need a buddy for the class (I.E. So you won't go thru the drills alone with the instructor) let me know!
I had Johnny for Apprentice and he is just SUPER !!! :D

Jeano of Beano

I took Cavern with Johnny too, and I agree with the comments above - that's why I'm going back :)

Jean, if you're around for that weekend it'd be great having a buddy for the drills. Might make things a little easier... then again maybe it wouldn't. What would also be cool would be having a buddy to maybe do a dive with after the class assuming it goes well.

-Nick

NSDiver:
I took Cavern with Johnny too, and I agree with the comments above - that's why I'm going back :)

Jean, if you're around for that weekend it'd be great having a buddy for the drills. Might make things a little easier... then again maybe it wouldn't. What would also be cool would be having a buddy to maybe do a dive with after the class assuming it goes well.

-Nick

Nick:
I'll check my August schedule , but IF I am in Florida and NOT in Mississippi , I'll pop over and be ya buddy !

Jeano Beano

P.S. When it gets closer to the time , you can PM me and let me know where you will be diving the 1st day!

Bump.

Class is coming up - last chance for anyone who wants to join.

-Nick

Man I wish I could make it. I see there is still 2 space's left. After we just got back from Peacock this past weekend I am so ready to go futher in.

willardj, I'm doing my Basic on Sept 15 & 16 with Kenny Paramore if you're interested.

I'll have to see. Got to make the wife happy for a while so I'll keep it in mind.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom