BCD and weights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rookiedi

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

I'm looking to buy a BCD and weights for diving, it doesn't have to be new as long as it's serviceable... I'm sorta new to diving, i have like 50hrs. I want something cheap, don't have alot of money , i'm a US Army soldier and the pay is not that great so if i find fine something affordable i would appreciate it... Thank you!

My bad, i'm 5'11 and weigh 170lbs.

What type are you looking for? What kind of dives do you see yourself doing and where? And have you checked ebay? If so see anything you liked? Need advice. Send me an email. I'll look at the stuff you're considering and give you as best a review as I can over the net. And have you considered new? It may be more affordable than you think.

Just stay on base for a weekend instead of hitting the strip clubs and massage parlors. (My son is military -USAF so I know of what I speak :D:wink:).

What you save may get you some nice stuff.

Oh no charge for the help with looking over used gear. Thanks for serving.

It's hard to save money when i have 5 ppl to support. I normaly go diving in the Florida rivers, not more then 40ft. I'm at an Academy right now and i really don't have time to shop on ebay and be on a computer. I know new is always more expensive than used. I'm not one of those guys that goes out and do stupid stuff, i don't go out at all, i'm lucky if i even have weekends and time to spend with my kids. Thanks for the support.

hey bro i have an extra bcd its a pro qd weight intergrated,only has about 10-12 dives on it, and will if you know how much throw some hard or soft weights in for free looking at 250$ for it this think new was over 500$ its a large and made by aqualung call me if this will work size wise for u 561-307-8965 have other spare equipment too, so if you need anything else ask i might have it!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom