BC's Monthly Picnic/Dive June 28th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Everyone is invited to the

Beach Crabs Family Picnic/Dive

We have this event every month, and it promises to be a great time, with good diving, good food, and a bunch of friendly, funny, and serious people all rolled into one gathering.

We will do the scuba gift give-away, again, this month. There are some nice gifts! This is always fun.

This month we will be meeting at Leo Carrillo State Beach.

Date: June 28th, 2008
Place: Leo
Time: 8:00am to ???
Directions: Map
We will meet at the picnic tables. They are located at the south end of the north parking lot. When you drive thru the entrance, go straight, under the bridge, and keep going until you see the parking lot. The benches are right there on the left.

Here is a list of items to bring. The items can be added to, changed, or deleted.

Please respond here with what you will bring, as well as, in the calender with how many will be attending with you. This is very important, for food and beverage count. I will update this list regularly.

Attendance(4 total):

Erika
Rich & Andrew
Ren

Cooking Needs
Popup -
Camp stove-
Propane -
Grill n Charcoal-
Tongs and Spatula -

Condiments
ketchup - Ren
mayo - Ren
mustard - Ren
Relish - Ren
lettuce - Ren
tomatoes - Ren
onions- Ren
cheese -

Lunch
Hamburgers -
Hamburger Buns -
Hot dogs -
Hot dog Buns -
Chips -

Side Dishes
Potato Salad - Erika
Macaroni Salad - Erika

Fruit
Bananas - Rich & Andrew
apples -
oranges -

Dessert
Cookies - Rich & Andrew
Brownies -
Cake -

Misc
Coolers -
plates -
napkins -
forks -
spoons -
knives -
trash bags -

Beverages
Water -
Pop -
Hot Chocolate -
Cider -

We will see you there,
Rick

Last edited:
Ill be there ill bring the Potato Salad,Macaroni Salad lets not forget the silverware this time :) this will be fun

Hey guys, I hate to disrupt a picnic with potentially bad news but. I have an ear problem that may prohibit diving. I guess it was better to find out now than after I spent 2k on gear.
Jim

So you could still come for the fun :)

Hey guys, I hate to disrupt a picnic with potentially bad news but. I have an ear problem that may prohibit diving. I guess it was better to find out now than after I spent 2k on gear.
Jim

Hey Jim, Sorry about the ear problem. Hopefully, it isn't a big deal or they can find a solution. Don't know what the issue is, but I would definitely get more than one opinion and call DAN. I've dealt with enough doctors (and pseudo doctors :wink: ) to know that a lot of times they don't know what they are talking about.

Whatever the case, I wish you all the best.

...and yes, the picnics are more than diving... and diving is more than just diving, it's about the camaraderie --- B.C.C. = Beach Crabs Camaraderie

Kewl! I have this day free.. I think. Was going to do a wreck class but money is tight this month. So, I'm planning on being there and I'll confirm in a day or so. I'll also confirm what I'll be bringing along.

Look forward to diving with ya'll. Hopefully Leo will be better than the last time I came to dive with you guys. :wink:

Cheers! :D

Dan

Ok so where is every one. The boards have been quite for awhile now. well at least not as active as it use to be.

Likely that Diana and I will make it for this one.

Yeah Erica, I noticed the slowdown in posts on the boards too. Kinda happened right around when you started working :rofl3:

I'll wait to RSVP with what food I'll bring though 'cause I need to make sure that Harrah's canceled the job I was supposed to work this Sat.

Hope to see everyone though...

Hope you two can make it. been awhile since i dove with you. Lets hope he keeps it canceled. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom