Beach dive Sunday (10/5) anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Venice works for us. However like Allen said where is South Brohard?

If Viz stinks then we will head up to Spanish Rocks.

Allen if you want to meet and follow each other let me know.

South Brohard park is on South Harbor Dr. (the road that service club park and Sharkey's are on), about 1/2 mile south of Sharkey's pier. After you pass Sharkey's continue south past the dog park, Brohard is just past the curve in the road, across from the golf course. There is a large parking lot, restrooms, showers and two boardwalks to the beach. There is a sign at the entrance

Thanks and it's in the GPS. Both my truck and I like the gear to get a fresh water rinse before the ride home. :) If Mr. Reef has no objections we should be down there around 10am.

It was great diving you, Jay. I'm sure that there will be more in the future.

Thanks MoteMan for the excellent directions. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Great diving yesterday, it was a pleasure meeting you, Reef & Mrs. Reef. Hope to see y'all at the meet & greet 10-18-08.

Mike

I'm not a fossil junky, but I still found a little something.:wink:

I wish I knew what we were looking for.

The viz was great, and the company even better.:D

Mike it was great to meet the wife, and you. Allen it was great diving with you, and hanging out. I'm sure being back in the water felt great. Good times...:coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom