Beautiful Poseidon BeSea - anyone have this BC???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SparticleBrane:
Hmmm....I'm pretty happy with my Eclipse 30. :D

Obsessed... totally and hopelessly obsessed. Consider taking off the blinders and let a little light in.

Don Janni:
Obsessed... totally and hopelessly obsessed. Consider taking off the blinders and let a little light in.
Taking off the blinders? You may want to do so yourself, you'll not run the chance of putting your foot in your mouth.
Nothing wrong with someone liking their gear. Or? "Mr. Does everyone agree that Atomic are the best regs in the world?"
BTW, Poseidon is Swedish and not Swiss. :wink:

aquaoren:
Taking off the blinders? You may want to do so yourself, you'll not run the chance of putting your foot in your mouth.
Nothing wrong with someone liking their gear. Or? "Mr. Does everyone agree that Atomic are the best regs in the world?"
BTW, Poseidon is Swedish and not Swiss. :wink:

:shakehead Whew... I hope Mr. Grumpy has a better day today. :shakehead

Of course there's nothing wrong with liking your own gear. If you'd been following a different thread you might know why I made that comment. BTW: I got the 1st 2 letters right.

EDIT: At this point in time we've all come to know that, "Yes," they are.

I guess Geography isn't one of your strengths, isn't it?
I'll sell you some prime ocean front property in Switzerland. Interested? Really cheap...:D

Going... ehh going to have to say something... nah... it'll will be a waste of my effort.

Sorry for the hijack.

SangP

aquaoren:
I guess Geography isn't one of your strengths, isn't it?
I'll sell you some prime ocean front property in Switzerland. Interested? Really cheap...:D

Weak... this is real weak.

SangP:
Going... ehh going to have to say something... nah... it'll will be a waste of my effort.

Sorry for the hijack.

SangP

This is even weaker. Lame one might say.

I'd commend you for your strong responses though. :D
Well, if you don't want the prime ocean front property, how about a tour on a submarine of the swiss navy. :eyebrow:

aquaoren:
I'd commend you for your strong responses though. :D
Well, if you don't want the prime ocean front property, how about a tour on a submarine of the swiss navy. :eyebrow:

Know what... I'll be in Heidelberg, de Thursday and Friday of this week and maybe I could check out some ocean front lots on Saturday. I was in Holderbank, Switzerland about a month ago and I know 3 fellows in the Swiss Army. Maybe they could introduce me to some of their Navy buddies.

You're ideas are are amazing stuff.

Heidelberg is a great city, even if it's in Germany and not Switzerland (If we're talking about the same city). You should visit the Schloss. Maybe you can be present to the Schlossbeleuchtung too.
And while on the top of the hill, you can watch out for the ships of the Swiss Navy. You may ask your friends from the Swiss Army to which direction you should look out...
A hint? South..., it's the opposite of North. :eyebrow:

C'mon, a little sense of humour will not kill you. :wink: Or is it only fun when you're beating up on others? :D

Back
Top Bottom