Belize City or Ambergris Caye?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Corona del Mar in SP. Reasonable, comfortable & AWESOME staff!

I would go for Ambergris Caye. My company has an office there in San Pedro and I visit often, incredible city with wonderful people. If you do opt for mainland I would agree to not stay in Belize City, it would probably safer to choose a different smaller city. Have fun! Belize is great!

Belize Mountain Pine Ridge Lodge - adventure jungle lodge with fine dining and tours
Check out this place. I stayed at Five Sister's Falls a few years back and it is unreal. It feels like the northwoods with the pines and cool (for Belize) air. Nice clean river and waterfall to swim and great horseback riding trails. It's nothing like the rest of Belize. Not that the rest of Belize isn't really nice but if you want a change from the beaches etc etc....

We ended up booking White Sands Cove on Ambergris Caye for a few days before our trip on the Nekkton. We'll only stay in Belize City on our last night before heading home. Now I need to research good restaurants on Ambergris Caye. Any thoughts on those....:eat:

I forget the name of the place we ate. they pick you up in a water taxi and take you up the coast to this other resort/restaurant. maybe somebody here can help me out with thename. It was hightly recomended and very popular. reservatins required. Outstanding food!

I forget the name of the place we ate. they pick you up in a water taxi and take you up the coast to this other resort/restaurant. maybe somebody here can help me out with thename. It was hightly recomended and very popular. reservatins required. Outstanding food!

Rojo Lounge at Azul?

UnderwaterBumbleBee, I highly recommend that you do a search for information here - Ambergris Caye & Belize Message Board - Powered by UBB.threads™ (I don't think you have to register to search) You'll find more than enough restaurant recommendations for a 3 day stay.

It might have been Portofino's they pick up at 6:30 from Fido's dock if you have a reservation. Great food and good service. If not try them

Belize Mountain Pine Ridge Lodge - adventure jungle lodge with fine dining and tours
Check out this place. I stayed at Five Sister's Falls a few years back and it is unreal. It feels like the northwoods with the pines and cool (for Belize) air. Nice clean river and waterfall to swim and great horseback riding trails. It's nothing like the rest of Belize. Not that the rest of Belize isn't really nice but if you want a change from the beaches etc etc....

Thanks for the Link. Looks like a pretty nice area.

It might have been Portofino's they pick up at 6:30 from Fido's dock if you have a reservation. Great food and good service. If not try them

That might have been the one. It has been a while. I know it was highly recomended. Not much help on theis on, sorry.....

Back
Top Bottom