Best/Biggest Dive Shops Between FLL and Palm Beach?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rye_a

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I’ll be flying into FLL on business tomorrow afternoon and would like to stop off at a couple of dive shops while I make my way up to Wellington. Can anyone share what your favorite and/or the biggest dive shops in that area are?

Thanks!

Divers Direct in Ft Lauderdale is pretty big. Next to a Bass Pro but its south of FLL

Divers Direct in Ft Lauderdale is pretty big. Next to a Bass Pro but its south of FLL
Thanks! It looks like it is worth going a little out of the way to visit.

If you go on Divers Direct website you can search for items and double check the store's inventory. They have multiple stores.

I’ll be flying into FLL on business tomorrow afternoon and would like to stop off at a couple of dive shops while I make my way up to Wellington. Can anyone share what your favorite and/or the biggest dive shops in that area are?

Thanks!

Force-E has a location in Pompano Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach and Riviera Beach ... in that order as you head north. You could hit all 4 on your drive north! :wink:

There is also Scuba Works and Jupiter Dive Center, both in Jupiter.

Two other options I just thought of. Sea Experience in FLL (this is a small shop), closest option to the airport, and Dixie Divers (much larger) in Deerfield Beach.

Dive Gear Express is located in Pompano. They are a great shop and very knowledgeable, but semi limited in product if your more recreational focused.

Dive Gear Express is located in Pompano. They are a great shop and very knowledgeable, but semi limited in product if your more recreational focused.

They don’t have a shop just a storefront for their mail order/online business. They’re great and I buy from the a lot, but they’re not a typical shop. They’re actually quite hard to find. I’ve been there many times. Used to live 15 minutes down the road and I would often times drive by to pick up an online order. Their storefront is three rows deep in a nondescript business park. Great location for an online business though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom