Best Buy Gift Card with $849.99 Balance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joe_tucker

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I received this card as a result of a refund Best Buy gave for a defective laptop. It has no expiration date and no fees.

The balance on the card is $849.99 exactly. I just don't need it.

I'm not interested in any trades - payment via Paypal only.

Once payment is made I will either email you the codes from the back of the card or I will send it to you via UPS. Your choice.

I'm asking $825, but make me an offer - I just might take it. Also - I don't 'need' to sell it so please no crazy lowball offers for $50 plus a sweet poem that you wrote.

I do also have this listed on eBay, but will end the auction if someone here decides they want it.

You can contact me via PM but I prefer email at joe_tucker@comcast.net or a good ole phone call to 615-727-3699.

Thanks.

Joe

Attachments

• 326676118_tp.jpg
    326676118_tp.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Joe, I'm sure you are a very nice guy with the purest intentions, But would you buy a gift card off a guy on the internet you don't know in a cash only deal? Call me a cynic, I don't think you will have too many takers. Again i'm not calling you into question, Just the situation.

Thanks Rich for bringing this up for clarification. For a buyer's confidence, I've got great ratings on Scubaboard, eBay, and am Paypal verified. Further, this transaction would be covered by Paypal's buyer protection. When I said cash I thought that it would be understood to be synonymous with Paypal. I was not asking for someone to mail me actual bills. I will edit the listing to reflect this. Furthermore, I'd be happy to conference call with any interested buyers and Best Buy to verify the amount on the card prior to purchase.

Thanks again Rich - I can see how that might appear to be a little questionable as it was written.

Back
Top Bottom