Best dive shops on Maui?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

+1 Lahaina Divers... Skip Molokini IMHO, reef is very sick :-(

I was at molo last week. sharks, rays, a lone humpback, reef fish galore. not sure what molokini you went to. if u went with lahaina divers, i understand your comment then.

We got back from Maui today and used Extended Horizons. Excellent shop, boat, and crew, long dive times (70 min), and focus on marine biology/animal behavior was the best I’d ever seen on a dive boat. Capt and most crew members have 9K dives or more each. The boat charter was more expensive than others in West Maui, but the longer dives, marine biology emphasis, and limited load boats (8 passengers) was fantastic and worth the additional cost

We got back from Maui today and used Extended Horizons. Excellent shop, boat, and crew, long dive times (70 min), and focus on marine biology/animal behavior was the best I’d ever seen on a dive boat. Capt and most crew members have 9K dives or more each. The boat charter was more expensive than others in West Maui, but the longer dives, marine biology emphasis, and limited load boats (8 passengers) was fantastic and worth the additional cost
They additionally allowed us to bring our rebreathers on board to build hours on our units. Everyone else was open circuit. Many other boats on Maui don’t allow CCRs on board due to insurance/liability issues. May be relevant for some…

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom