Maui Dive Op Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll re-ask the original question and request any recommendations of Dive Shops/Boats, though I would be more specific to the Kihei area where we're staying next year, May 2024. Any recommendations are welcomed.

Island style diving. I wish I had booked all my trips with them. I did molokini back wall with them and it was stunning.
SportDiver_20231004_073048.jpeg
SportDiver_20231004_092437.jpeg

I'll re-ask the original question and request any recommendations of Dive Shops/Boats, though I would be more specific to the Kihei area where we're staying next year, May 2024. Any recommendations are welcomed.
I had a great experience with Prodiver Maui, in October 2021, and they're located in Kihei. Despite the still present restrictions dictated by the pandemic, they were accommodating and professional. I only did shore dives with them but I had a blast.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom