Best Route to Kona to see Mantas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Susan, Just got back from Kona last week, we did the manta dive with Kona Honu Divers, as well as two other 2 tank dives with the discounts for multiple dives it was about 100.00 - 125.00 each. We went on the dive on 9/6 and had 20 mantas show up, this is one of, if not the coolest dive I have done to date. We rented a condo through property network and stayed at the Kona Makai (mile south of Kailua harbor) in a very nice unit for less than a hundred a night, the only down side was no maid service. Kona Makai condos - Kona Hawaii Vacation Rentals - Vacation travel accommodations in Kailua-Kona Hawaii.

Hi Susan,

Just a little fyi, I have been to yap and pohnpei micronesia and I only saw two mantas in yap (diving 3 dives per day every day for 9 days) and in pohnpei I saw 12 at once :eek:)..... If you are going to go to Micro check into Pohnpei, especially The Village :eek:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom