Best Scubaboard Posters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agreed on many of the prominent thoughtful posters that have already been mentioned. In specific areas, such as the Accidents and Incidents, some people that stand out as spending a lot of time helping people sort out pertinent facts, often digging up details and helping with legal matters are K-girl, It's Bruce and Rhone Man.

Thanks to all who go out of their way to help others make sense of the varied aspects of this wonderful board! :)

Well, it's been a bit more than five years now since the last post in this thread. Most of the great posters mentioned above are still here and still posting away, but sadly, we've lost a few.

On the bright side, there are some great new posters we can recognize and praise, and add to the list. Who are they?:blinking:

Another vote for TSandM. I also like Docmike, docvikingo and drbill. There are many others so my list goes on. It is great to get others advice and points of view without being chastised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSandM, Doppler and Cool Hardware for clear concise expert advice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom