Best snorkelling from the beach anywhere

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nisswavic:
Fantastic snorkeling right outside your door in Moorea and Bora Bora

Where in Bora Bora? Is it good in front of any of the resorts? I've snorkeled on Grand Cayman and that was pretty interesting.

We stayed at the Matira on the beach. I believe that snorkeling is frequently good from the beach at most of the resorts in the Tahitian Islands. They have many resorts with individual "huts" built over the water. They have a glass opening in the floor so you can see the fish from your living room and enter the water to snorkel from your door. Good shopping, good restaurants and friendly people

i'm over here in malta, should be pretty cheap and easy to get here from the uk.

imho the waters are nice and interesting enough, nice places quite near to the shore so no swim masters are required (in sliema i saw swarms of fish around 5-10 metres from the shore, close enough ? :p)

i bet a few cents here that there may be more interesting sites in asia, but since i've never really been there, i wouldn't know :(

good luck with your trip :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom