Beuchat Service Kits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
FWIW - it's a PITA to find them. I ended up buying out the entire stock, sight unseen, of a dive shop going out of business, just to keep kits around for the Beuchats I have. The old ones were some of the best regulators out there, but the company support in the US was never good... and the company insisted you go through their importer, which was about as useful as talking to a cadaver in a morgue.

I have a stash of kits; if it's not one of the models I need for my personal use, I'm happy to part with some kits at a reasonable price.
I have a few VS2 first stages I am needing service kits for. In a perfect world, if you have the parts, I would like to have the following:
Six each of the following part numbers: 7075; 7044; 7076; 7077; 7020; 7044; 7007; 7903; 7051; 7025; and
two each of the 7901 and 7063.
Please let me know. If could please email direct, I would greatly appreciate it!
Greg Sherlock
grstwmhp@gmail.com
Thanks for your time and consideration!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom