Beware of Dive Chronicles photo contests!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is a great idea folks! I don't see this thread as serving any purpose any longer.

Pete, while I only meant to start this thread to help others on SB and warn them, it has definitely spiraled out of control. You and I will never see eye to eye about this and that's OK. Many people have said this thread is not really who you are and because they know you and I don't, that's good enough for me. I trust their judgement. I apologize if I have made you angry or offended you.

Sincerely,
BDSC

At BDSC's desire, this thread is being closed.

The Kraken

Many people have said this thread is not really who you are and because they know you and I don't, that's good enough for me.
That's only because YOU have twisted my words and assigned malicious intent to me bringing up the fact about the credit card. I have no idea as to your motive for that, and I refuse to comment on your character as you have done on mine. It is clear to me and many others that YOU Leaped to conclusions by painting me as something I am not. Too often on the internet, once started the dog pile continues without thought to what was actually said or NOT said.

However, after all is said and done... apology accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom