BG327 Wheeled Gear Bag Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Kat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have the BG327 wheeled mesh gear bag. I have taken it on a few dive trips and now the metal parts holding the wheel assembly together are all rusting. One of the wheels will no longer spin. I e-mailed the website direct a few days ago, but have not heard anything back, so thought I might get a faster response here. (Maybe the e-mail is lost in limbo ....) Since the product descriptions states "Stainless steel hardware - will not rust or corrode...ever" - I'm pretty disappointed. What do I need to do to return this, and get a replacement bag? (Not sure that I want to give this one a 2nd try, so maybe replace it with another option?)

Hello Kat:
I'm sorry to hear you have a problem. I'm happy to take care of your bag. All of the metal parts, including the axle are (should be) 316 grade stainless steel. Rusting should not be a problem, so I am eager to receive your bag back. Phone me at the office, toll-free 866 977-2822. I'll get you fixed up. BTW: I was away at the DEMA trade show this last week, sorry for my delay.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom