Big Foot spotted at depth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FFMDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
We caught him in a drift net and he is in an undisclosed location until we contact scientists. We are doing this in an effort to save the species. A picture is included below as evidence.

Attachments

• bigfoot.jpg
    bigfoot.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 265
If you're concerned about "conserving the species", I suggest you might rather make an effort to conserve the last remaining large grouper instead of shooting them....

I call dibbs on the first "Bigfoot Dive Trip".
Contact me when you start them.

Although, I guess one would most likely
have to go out on a number of them
if they expected to be involved in a sighting.

A lot of so-called "scientists" and skeptics will scoff at this claim, but those sasquatch hunters have the proof in a freezer at an undisclosed location outside of Atlanta. How can you argue with that? All I can say is, if you wasn't there, you wouldn't know!

“There’s a lot of comment being made that it looks fake, or it looks like a suit,” Mr. Dyer said. “But these people wasn’t there when I was sweating, pulling this thing through the woods.”

Hate to tell you all this, but Hillary Clinton isn't going to let any of you get the best of any media coverage with some big 7 foot tall monkey....

So, if she can't beat him, she might as well join him.

She just named him as her running mate!

374847962_c09961888b.jpg

Dude, I was totally wondering where my dive buddy went. One second we were chillin' on the safety stop, the next I was diving solo! Now he's locked up in a freezer waiting to be studied by scientists. Nice. Never divin' with that dude again! :)

There's now a PADI Distinctive Specialty: Bigfoot Diver

no wait.... no, it's for divers with really big feet.

never mind

So, let me guess this straight. You have a dead Bigfoot, in a bathtub, AT POINT BLANK - and you STILL can't get a decent photo of it?

Z...

Back
Top Bottom