Big Plans and Big Disappointment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The "Class report" From Daniel Riordan's Cave DPV workshop that I read was pretty impressive. That course seems to be pretty comprehensive, starting with relatively straightforward dives and ending with multi-scooter multi-stage dives and "scenario" dives.

I am not sure if it's yet (or going to be) an official class or if you can get it in Florida but it does seem to teach to a very high standard from what I could see.

Can you post a link or a "where to find"? I'd like to read it.

same guys that wrote the quest article?
there was an article in a quest about one of these workshops. looks like good stuff

same guys that wrote the quest article?
there was an article in a quest about one of these workshops. looks like good stuff

I think so.

I suspect there are quite a few divers worldwide doing these dives, a few capable of being mentors one nugget of wisdom at a time over months and many dives together, and scant few (<dozen) who are good enough themselves to actually observe someone else and "teach" that much in 5 or 6 days on the trigger.

I can whip you up a card tho!:D

I think so.

I suspect there are quite a few divers worldwide doing these dives, a few capable of being mentors one nugget of wisdom at a time over months and many dives together, and scant few (<dozen) who are good enough themselves to actually observe someone else and "teach" that much in 5 or 6 days on the trigger.

I can whip you up a card tho!:D

i think you are very correct.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom