For Sale "bigger*-man" drysuits(2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonzoTheGreat

Contributor
Reaction score
hello everyone, my name is Ron, i am about 18 miles west southwest of NYC in the County of Union, NJ. i worked as a dive master at the Scuba connection( now known as "DiceSeekers website, just prior to 2010, i was also lake staff at Dutch springs"dive training facility" in Bethlehem, PA, in late 2011, an aneurysm grew to the point of exploding in my brain, causing a massive hemorrhage and bleed, essentially asphyxiaing my brain, upon waking from my last coma, i found myself paralyzed on my left side and with a horrifying side effect of now having epilepsy, needless to say, my scuba days have long since passed, and of course i miss it, but my nickname was "redundant Ron" because i dove with backups for EVERYTHING! over those years prior, i accrued plenty of gear, some of which never even touched water during a dive! here today, i am posting for sale, 1) a Pinnacle Dry Ice drysuit, in Pinnacle stocksize-King 1, that has never been dived, it was originally purchased from the authorized dealer of Mike over at Dive Right In Scuba in Illinois. it still has the original tag on the included storage bag of $1300, and can rarely be found for sale in this size for under $1000, if not familiar with pinnacle size king1, i was about 5'11" with a barrel(52" chest at the time of purchase ) and a bit of a belly, being that this is a neoprene suit, it may be slightly on the heavy side for shipping, but as with all of the gear I sell on scubaboard, I will only charge the buyer for actual shipping cost, no more than what the shipper charges me or no shipping if you are local enough to pick up, i also have an awesome Bare HD Trilam for sale that fit me as if tailored at the same time as described above, but for closer to $2300, the Bare has plumbing installed for hooking up to your catheter to relieve while wearing the suit(no need to unzip, and i will also be posting an inflation bottle with inflation regulator as well to buyer of suit for a very small extra fee,
i have posted these before and have been made offers from several people who just fell through after making a "deal" so i'm posting these today with an asking price of $1000 obo, which will include both suits, inflation bottle and regulator for inflation, and if one person buys it all at$1000, i'll pay the entire shipping if in the contiguous U S, if outside the US, i'll split the shipping 50/50 the bottle will need to be serviced as an Argon bottle or as you see fit, i also have a few wetsuits, reels, finger spoils, spears, and more, andan execellent condition diveRite Nomad EXP siemount BC, doubles bands in both 7.25"&8", with hardware. if you live locally, i encourage you to please come over and check out the gear you are interested in, try on the suit(s) and save yourself shipping fees... finally, i have 2 Dacor Seasprint 900 DOVs with batteries and charger that need new homes, & a white @torpedo" as well... best offers+ shipping are my posted prices currently, and please be fair if you are serious, rather than aebay, i'm hoping a diver who will appreciate what i no longer can, will be able to purchase and enjoy any/some of this gear, upfront, at the tail-end of my scuba time, the Dacor/Apollo shooters had an issue, and i wasn't handy enough to solve their issues on my own, but the schematics and triubleshooting guides available on-line, were very helpful, clear and easy to understand...
to all:" please have fun, dive safely, and stay well!" i apologize for typos& thank you in advance for your understanding as i struggle to put together accurate descriptions of my noblonfer needed, gear, in conclusion i also have a pair of single AL80s to part ways with
sincerely!!
and thank you for your patience in communicating, i don't always feel or hear my phone for incoming email tones, but i check emails in the evenings.

Hi Ron,

Your post made me chuckle... Redundant Ron! Brilliant.

I just checked the Pinnacle size chart... I'm 6'2" and 280lbs... do you think that suit of yours will fit me? I also have a 52" chest and a belly, but I'm just a little taller. I'm doing a PSD course next month, but I live in FL, so I'm not going to be using a drysuit for much else, hence, just looking for a cheap one to get me through the course. Like, $400 and I'd pay shipping. Give me a call at (718) 360-7533 if interested.

Thanks so much,

James

Hey Re-Ron,

What wetsuits Are you parting with, I'm a 5'10" bigger guy myself.

Not looking but if the offer is right I can always use a spare 3 or 5 mil full suit.

Back
Top Bottom