Birmingham Scuba Club Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Goose

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in a trip down to Destin April 24-25th please message me back for details! In addition, we are planning a group dive at Alabama Blue Water on April 17th!

Everyone is welcome to join us in the group dive, it's not just limited to "club members"... We will be diving with ScubaTech and if anyone needs anymore info, please feel free and message me...

Hi...this is my first post, and I'm not even certified yet (working on that! :scubadive ), but my husband is a diver. In fact we were at Bluewater Sunday from about 9:30 to about 2:30, so if you were there, I am really sorry we missed out. :06:

:spaninq:

We are really interested in joining a club here in Birmingham, so any info we can get would be welcome.

The Goose:
Everyone is welcome to join us in the group dive, it's not just limited to "club members"... We will be diving with ScubaTech and if anyone needs anymore info, please feel free and message me...

I sent you a private message with some club detail, hope to hear from you...

bsquyres:
Hi...this is my first post, and I'm not even certified yet (working on that! :scubadive ), but my husband is a diver. In fact we were at Bluewater Sunday from about 9:30 to about 2:30, so if you were there, I am really sorry we missed out. :06:

We are really interested in joining a club here in Birmingham, so any info we can get would be welcome.

Goose: You know that there is a big get-together at Ginnie Springs that weekend?
lots of DSD's are coming, along with Florida Conch Diver folks.

Didn't know... We just started up the club... send some info...
What club are you with because we are planning a GAFC fundraiser with some great prizes...

H2Andy:
Goose: You know that there is a big get-together at Ginnie Springs that weekend?
lots of DSD's are coming, along with Florida Conch Diver folks.

If anyone is looking for info related to the Birmingham Dive Club, please private message me or email me and I will be more than happy to forward the information to you... We have a lot of things going on and look forward to a great dive season!
bsquyres:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom