Black Coral Jewelry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm. Dog or butt. One of them sent that out.
However now that I'm here I might as well chime in. Im totally against any precious coral harvested from trawls bi catch or not. Its listed on the CITES act. Any unsustainable form of harvest is suspect to me as a buyer. And without a certificate of authenticity precious corals will most likely end up how ivory is now where the age, orgin, and authenticity is unknown. Im all for collecting what Davy Jones spits back on the beach. And I am a permitted sustainable harvester here in Hawaii where black coral is the state gem☺

Reactions: Doc
Wow... I've been looking for a little "bride" all my life (although I actually prefer a taller one.

I would find this reason enough not to dive there. I was sadly "amused" when one of our rabid local "animal rights" people was selling dried starfish and other sea creatures out of her store.

You have to take my comment that you quoted as Sarcasm. Its amazing how corrupt these countries are.

Kind of like the Gravina Island Bridge, in the State of Alaska, :crafty:
OK, all countries then. I just caught the "bride", over "bribe" part of my original post, lol.
And as for the "bridge to nowhere", well……………………

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom