BLACK Suunto D6i watch with wireless transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ngng

Registered
Reaction score
Logged over a hundred dives on this guy without an issue. Purchased from my LDS, Diver Dans. Still under warranty. Love this computer, but I'm picking up two X1s for cave diving. A few nicks here and there, as pictured.

Sells for $1300 on LeisurePro. D6i watch and air transmitter for $1100!

Located in Silicon Valley, CA. Can meet up with locals, or ship to verified US addresses.

L4OXecU.jpg

Let me know when your interested in selling it.

The above post was sarcasm as your asking price is unrealistic. Look at flea bay if want to get more realistic pricing.

And FWIW the computer is still under warranty for you, the original owner but not for the potential new owner. Warranties rarely get transferred to the new owner when sold. Read the fine print for something like:

The limited warranty is extended only to the original purchaser for purchases made from an Authorized Dealer ...

Warranty service cannot be performed without: a copy of the purchase receipt, (also indicating that you are the original purchaser).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom