Blackbeard's with Uncle Ricky

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
Wow! sounds great and I'd love to go...but school comes first (rats!)
Do you plan this trip every year? After I finish I wanted to do myself (ourselves) something good and that trip sounds just perfect.
We used to go every year, then dropped it for a few. We picked back up last fall and had a blast, so we're hoping to make it an annual trip again. Blackbeard's is always fun - even if you don't go with us I highly recommend it as a great trip.
Rick

Hey Rick,

I have been looking to do this trip for about 3 years now.
This may be my best chance yet.

Have you chartered the whole boat? Are the days locked in?

Is this trip definatly going?

Looks like I could do this round trip out of Cleveland for about $1300.

Thanks Man!

Dave

Big O:
Hey Rick,

I have been looking to do this trip for about 3 years now.
This may be my best chance yet.

Have you chartered the whole boat? Are the days locked in?

Is this trip definatly going?

Looks like I could do this round trip out of Cleveland for about $1300.

Thanks Man!

Dave
Yes, yes, yes...
Whole boat, days locked in, definitely going... well, as definite as any boat can be. Being an old sailor I know better than to say anything's "definite" about a boat until after the fact. But barring a hurricane or other unforeseen disaster, we're definitely going.
And it'll be great fun.
You can book directly with Adventure Sports II in Montgomery (334) 269-3483 or just PM me and I'll help set it up for you.
Rick

Lets get this trip ripping..... Diving Gal, you in or out?

We never did get to buddy up in Deerfield beach for wreckmania!

Lets Go!

Dave

Rick, I am taking Brian on a short (Fri-Tues) Blackbeards Cruise on October 1. Brian thought that once we had a baby, we would never do things like this again. Of course, it wasn't hard to convince Grandma to come to Florida to babysit. So this is he belated 1st Father's Day present. We are so excited it is not funny. Do you have any tips and/or suggestions?

Sandy

kjunheart:
Rick, I am taking Brian on a short (Fri-Tues) Blackbeards Cruise on October 1. Brian thought that once we had a baby, we would never do things like this again. Of course, it wasn't hard to convince Grandma to come to Florida to babysit. So this is he belated 1st Father's Day present. We are so excited it is not funny. Do you have any tips and/or suggestions?
Sandy
Take clothespins.
Rick :)

Back
Top Bottom