Blanch, Rawlings, Fantasy Lake?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob's great, you won't regret it. I'll be at Rawlings Sunday, March 20 for the first open weekend if you're interested.

Thanks, but I will need to pass on the 20th, I will out there for a class on the weekend of the 25th. Brrrrrrrr! I think water temp is still in the mid 40's. I hope it will be sunny.

I'm looking for GUE divers who use any of these facilities who would be willing to help me practice for my Fundies pass. I'll be trying to make it up to Dutch but with gas prices being what they are I'd love to find more economical choices.

Any help is much appreciated.

Hi Selkie!

I just moved to Frederick, MD and I'm awaiting my stuff (including dive gear :( ) but once I've got my gear squared away I'm sure I could sneak off to Lake Rawlings to meet up and go diving with you. I am hoping to be completely ready by mid-April.

Peace,
Greg

Hi Selkie!

I just moved to Frederick, MD and I'm awaiting my stuff (including dive gear :( ) but once I've got my gear squared away I'm sure I could sneak off to Lake Rawlings to meet up and go diving with you. I am hoping to be completely ready by mid-April.

Peace,
Greg

Sounds great, thank you!

Thanks, I will. I also know SparticleBrane used to go to Fantasy Lake, but hasn't been around here much lately either. ScubaFeenD up in Md has generously offered to help as well, so there are definitely options.

If you want to catch up with those guys you are much better off trying on the NC board. They are there fairly often, there is a link in my signature.

If you want to catch up with those guys you are much better off trying on the NC board. They are there fairly often, there is a link in my signature.

Thanks, I'll try there too.

I will be in the NOVA area this fall for another year. Will dive in almost any conditions.

Hi Selkie, how are you?

I second Herman's recommendation.

Hi Selkie, how are you?

I second Herman's recommendation.

Doing well, thanks! Hope you are as well. I will definitely try the NC board.

Bob's great, you won't regret it. I'll be at Rawlings Sunday, March 20 for the first open weekend if you're interested.

i'm taking fundies from him tomorrow! will post a class report after-the-fact.

i'm taking fundies from him tomorrow! will post a class report after-the-fact.

Wow, good luck! If I could give one piece of advice it would be not to stress about it too much. For me, much easier said than done though.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom