Blue Angel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rwb:
Well we've finally booked everything for a late Feb. trip to Coz. Can anyone tell me about the Blue Angel Dive Shop? The other question I have has been answered before I think with a variety of answers, but her goes. Water temp. in late Feb.(20-27) any gueses and is it best to pay in Pesos around town or USD, we are Canadian so we have to convert anyway????
Bob

Go the peso route. Its easy to keep account of your money that way. And I was there about a week ago. The water was about 75 to 80, only needed a shorty for a wet suit.

Can't help about the dive operator but have heard good things. Water temp should be 78-82 unless there is an el norte (north wind) that will bring down the temp to 75-78. US$ and peso accepted every where. Many exchange booths all over around the main Plaza and Banks will exchange Canadian$. Mid Jan the rate was 11 to 11.4 per US$

Back
Top Bottom