Blue Springs, Shelbyville, IN 1st dive in IN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, despite looking at the 10-day weather forecast I think I might be at HP on the 1st. I also have an invite to dive at Mermet, but my schedule might accommodate HP better....will see as the week goes along.

Well, despite looking at the 10-day weather forecast I think I might be at HP on the 1st. I also have an invite to dive at Mermet, but my schedule might accommodate HP better....will see as the week goes along.

There will be other SB divers at HP this coming Saturday. As I recall, it will be around 12 p.m. :)

Hope you can make it!!

Plenty of heat in the ez-up. I got the hose yesterday and plans are to get the new valve on the propane tank and have it filled tomorrow. We can burn the heater all day long.

If you want to get in on the dine part of the KPP dive and dine, be sure and let someone know ASAP. We are making reservations.

If you stop in at Mickey world, you can dive in the "Living Seas" tank at Epcot. Just call their guest services and ask about the dive adventure at Epcot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom