Blue Water Scuba: Logan Utah

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

myself

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
So, one of the biggest issues for divers in my area is the lack of dive shops nearby. I have found mentions of a business named Blue Water Scuba in Logan Utah and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this business, is it still open, etc?

Even with Utah State there, I’m not sure Logan could support a dive shop. But then there are a gazillion dive shops along the Wasatch Front (and four in St. George alone), and some of them hang on.There’s a dive shop in Idaho Falls, and a couple in Ogden.

Probably a stretch if you’re in Idaho, but Dive Addicts in Draper is far above average, particularly Michael and Josh

There's even a dealer in Pocatello. H andH Dive and Travel. Ask for Bart.

There's even a dealer in Pocatello. H andH Dive and Travel. Ask for Bart.
I have tried to get in touch with them before, but no one has answered.

I have tried to get in touch with them before, but no one has answered.
Bart has different hours.
Try 208-233-7802
He usually goes in around noon to feed the fish in his scuba tank.

Bart has different hours.
Try 208-233-7802
He usually goes in around noon to feed the fish in his scuba tank.
Explain that last part.

In his building he has a pool for training indoors. It's fresh water and he has about 20 or so fish that are roughly two feet long. Their some tropical species that he imported and they swim around the divers during training. He goes into the shop to feed them each day.👍

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom