boats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DIVER_11

Contributor
Reaction score
hi looking for boat for diving and have to have enough room for family trips on the water was thinking about a deck boat but worry that the low bow might not work for most dive locations. all diving will be in florida i have dove off only one small personal boat it was a deck and the room is great but that was in the keys with no waves whatabout off palm beach with 3 to 4's any ideas thanks to all

My ideal (cheapish) dive boat would be a weekend fishing boat. Plenty of deck space but nice on the inside with a couple of bunks and a place for food.

Well, I'm not sure how 'sea legged' you are, but unless it's a perfect day, you're gonna get bounced in the Gulf. (palm beach is gulf side isn't it?) I've done a lot of trips from the Mobile/Pensacola area in a 30-something foot fishing boat and it gets to rocking and rolling.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom