Boeing Wind Tunnel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flyingf_RR.jpg

Photo by Bob Evans.
You name the color and the Size. Now available in XL and XXL soon to be joined by the XXXL and Large sizes.
I thought it only fitting to post this photo from Bob's account! He really is an artist.

Last edited:
Wearing Drygloves can be a real pain and with the right size Force Fin, they are very easy to put on.
With a Bungee.

EDWINH, your red Tan Delta's left a few day's ago. numbered as 57. The photo we posted above is of your fin. I forgot to add in a cool USA made dive bag, so contact Blair with you local address and I will send it next week by post at no cost to you. Keep your eyes on those fins, and we all look forward to your comments and photo's. Also you are the first diver in Asia to have the Flying Force. Best Bob

CASTANAGAJT, that round hole is for folks who have a surf knot on the top of their foot or a high instep. Hope this answers the question. Thanks Bob

Despite a minor hiccup and me being in Asia, my Ruby Red's have arrived! I would like to acknowledge Bob and Blair's professionalism and their strong focus on their customers and friends. What they say, they will and have delivered. =)

For all future divers who wish to purchase their FF online via Forcefin's site, rest assure that your fins will reach you with no fuss.

These Flying Forcefins are beautiful and the foot pockets are more comfortable than my tdff. Now, if only the monsoon will end soon so that I can re-hydrate myself again.

Edwinh,look forward to hearing about your first dive. What do you think of that nice Santa Barbara made dive bag?. I have finished the large Flying Force and today working on the medium large. By the end of this month all five sizes will be in daily production. Glad Blair and I finally got things right. Best Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom