Bonaire...Coral Paradise vs. Buddy dive resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I stayed at Coral paradise a few years back, and wouldn't hesitate to go back. When I stayed with them they went through Habitat for the dive package, and looking at their current web site they appear to still use them but mention other dive package options which could be Dive Friends as they've moved in right next door as well. Kenny and Margaret really offer a full package, as much or little as you want, including boat dives. I don't know if Buddy offers rooms with a kitchen, but if cooking is not your thing then not a huge benefit for looking elsewhere. Coral Paradise is 80 yards from the water and about 70 yards from Habitat's fill room. We did night dives off their dock and walked back to the room with our gear on, it's that close. You could walk to the cliff in front of Dive Friends and do a nice dive back to Habitat's dock and not have to use a vehicle. Just throwing out a few more thoughts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom