bonaire june 06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAITEACH

Reaction score
We have a trip set to Sanddollar ....june 24 - july 1
we are set up for 2 br condos with kitchens...4 people in each
free breakfast
1 boat dive per day
unlimited shore diving
free nitrox for nitrox certified (if not we can certify )
we will be doing specialities on the trip as well you tell us what you need !
a 4dr pick up for every room
airfare from chicago
all for 1695.00
if you are coming from somewhere else we can make arangements
if you want a single room or a double room we can do that too
single rooms are limited
have fun
If inerested contact us Toucan dive 847 356 7826

Hey guys i got alot af call on this trip ,as of the 21st of march we have 93 days to go wha hoo !! there are a few spots left so lets go have fun !
our dive shop went to dive the great barrier reef today ....they will be gone for 3 weeks ....ck out the website toucandive.com
keep smiling
Gary

I got some calls that asked could they get their own air ...yes you can
There are people that are coming from other areas and just want to dive with a group and meet new people .
keep smiling
Gary

SCUBAITEACH:
I got some calls that asked could they get their own air ...yes you can
There are people that are coming from other areas and just want to dive with a group and meet new people .
keep smiling
Gary
Hey guys ,
Thanks for all the calls .....we have all levels going on this trip some dms advanced and open water students ....it will be a busy trip ...we are doing specialties also ...since I'm a water rat ,Susan will be making all the land outings possible ...food kayaking , tours and so on ....
74 days left we now have 15 divers and a few spaces left ...if you need a buddy we can match you up
feel free to call or p m me
keep smiling
Gary

we are just about to close the trip guys ,34 days to 89degree water (and i'm going in 60 degree water tomorrow )berr ....if anyone is sitting on the fence this is the time to call to help you figure it out ....
have fun keep smiling
Gary

Just a quick note to say thanks for all the calls ..we are winding down and going to close the trip soon ....we have space left for air and rooms ... If you want to get wet now would be the time
talk to you soon keep smiling
Gary

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom