Bonaire meet-up mid to late February, 2024?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
P

Paula Gabier

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My husband and I are headed to Bonaire on February 11 until the 27th. Anyone going to be there and want to meet out for happy hour one night? We are currently in Curacao and doing some diving over here too.
Cheers! Paula (and Dan)

My husband and I are headed to Bonaire on February 11 until the 27th. Anyone going to be there and want to meet out for happy hour one night? We are currently in Curacao and doing some diving over here too.
Cheers! Paula (and Dan)
Tom and I are coming February 20-March 9. We would love to meet up for a Happy hour. We’re staying next door to “It rains fishes “ restaurant. You?

Tom and I are coming February 20-March 9. We would love to meet up for a Happy hour. We’re staying next door to “It rains fishes “ restaurant. You?
Hello! We are staying close to Joe's restaurant, down by the Courtyard Marriott (but not at far inland as the Courtyard). It will be our first time in Bonaire, so we have no idea (yet) about good places to meet up. We are open to suggestions but if it is also going to be your first time there, we should know more about fun happy hour places by the 20th!

Back
Top Bottom