Trip Report BONAIRE TRIP REPORT & PIX (APRIL 14-21)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW, I just noticed you're from Richmond, VA. That's where I first got certified (W&W Dive Shop on Midlothian - no longer in existence) when I was the Program Director for 1480-WLEE radio. Did my cert dives in Gum Springs Quarry.

I'm not sure Gum Springs quarry is still open to the public. We use Lake Phoenix now. Only two dive shops in the area now. I learned to dive with Jim McNeil at the Dive Shop. Great guy!

I'm not sure Gum Springs quarry is still open to the public. We use Lake Phoenix now. Only two dive shops in the area now. I learned to dive with Jim McNeil at the Dive Shop. Great guy!
I taught with Jim back in the day. I believe at the time he also worked for VA Fish & Game and - amazingly - Gum Springs Quarry always got a nice healthy stock of fish every spring from the Department.
:yeahbaby:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom