Bonjour Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mickeyroi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all! My gf and I got certified last May in Australia. We absolutely loved diving, so she has done some additional diving on a recent trip to Malaysia, while I explored Catalina. Last week, we dove la Bufadora in Ensenada. Anyways, we both have about 20 dives each under our belt, and we are at various stages of purchasing our equipment.

More about me... my name is Michael, I a, 27, and I am originally from Belgium (French speaking).. I work during the day and go to law school at night, so I have a very busy schedule.... but there is always room for diving :)

Anyways, we're hoping to make some new friends. We are in Huntington Beach / Long Beach in California, and we intend to start diving our fine coastal waters soon (Laguna,..) so if anybody would like to eventually join us it would be a blast.

PEACE!

Michael

Hi Michael!

I´m from Europe too, Spain, and have just arrived to the States. I'm thinking about going one weekend to Florida for diving so it will be great meeting someone who lives there. See you soon

Hi Michael, welcome to SB, plenty of lawyers here on SB, I mean divers:D

welcome aboard, MIchael, glad you found us

je parles le Francois ausi, dans les chevaux et chien, mais ils n'est pas paralaiz
avec moi dans le return

(i make most of my French up as i go along.. sorry :wink:)

You found a good place to talk and learn scuba, and we're glad you did. Be sure to check out our New Divers forum and California forums....

don :bandit_2:

H2Andy:
je parles le Francois ausi, dans les chevaux et chien, mais ils n'est pas paralaiz
avec moi dans le return

You like to have lot of ... with horse and dog, that pretty sick stuff there H2Andy :wink:

Welcome to the SB Michael

Welcome to the board from Lakewood, CA.

There is a lot of very good diving here in Southern California, and more than just Laguna Beach. From Long Beach it is just a hours drive to Laguna Beach, Palos Verdes, Redondo Beach and Malibu. All with diving that is great. Malibu and Palos Verde offer lots of kelp forest to dive.

Be sure to visit the Club section and look under North America, United States, California Kelp Divers, SoCal for local diving talk.

http://www.sandeaters.org is another good place. Not a dive club, just a schedule on the internet of where other divers might be at 08:00 a.m. every Sunday morning.

You can always give me a shout at (562) 421-3094 to go diving. I usually am getting wet somewhere every week.

Greetings. welcome to the scubaboard and so cal diving I live in corona. always looking for buddies to dive with her ein so cal. I luv catalina, Lauguna and Channel Islands.

Guys, thank you all so much for warm welcomes. Or shall I say 'merci beaucoup'! Since a few of you are apparently not far from Long Beach.. is any of you interested in buddying this Friday (Aug 5) morning? Location TBD? I am off work that day and it would be great to meet brand new faces..

Sorry scubaboard for posting this under 'intro & greets'..I'm just proposing face to face intro & greets with my fellow SoCal divers... will move next post to different forum :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom