Border Crossing NY/Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divedude once bubbled...

No sense of Humor EH.
Good thing we have "3" RCMP boats looking out for us! The St Lawrence is only 500 miles long.

Sneaky B was refering to the Brockville area. There is also OPP, and municipal PD boats in the Brockville area. The Queens Cowboys don't need more than 3 boats in the Brockville area.

Maybe in the Kingston area though!

Very well put Sneaky B.

Also when your crossing the river dont bother bringing firearms with you if you want to keep them.

SneakyB'tard once bubbled...
A word to the Canadian's posting on this site. It is key for you to show some dignity and pride in your country. If a person asks a simple question about our policies, give them the answers and refrain from showing everyone your lack of patriotism and loyalty.

Bravo! well said

SneakyB'tard once bubbled...

A word to the Canadian's posting on this site. It is key for you to show some dignity and pride in your country. If a person asks a simple question about our policies, give them the answers and refrain from showing everyone your lack of patriotism and loyalty.

I am now off my soap box.

Well said Sneaky!

By the way Canpass is the way to go if you are going to be crossing on a regular basis. I go back and forwards many, many times a year and have had zero issues with the "new" policies surrounding border security and screening. Have your papers in order, be polite and remember why all these steps are necessary.

I too am now off the soapbox LOL

Take care and happy diving in Canada

DD =-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom