bottle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Golden Shot once bubbled...
Airguns? Please understand that the Undited States is a bit behind when it comes to airguns. Most of the air rifles we have here are BB guns or multiple pump weapons of lower quality. They certainly are nothing that one would spend hundreds of pounds (Dollars here in the U.S.) on for what they do.
I used to coach the junior air pistol shooters at the Olympic Training Center here in Colorado Springs, I agree, some of the air gun technology out there is incredible.
I think there is no other sport in the world that teaches one about shooting like air rifles.
Gotta disagree, Black Powder. Nothing teaches follow-through better than black powder :)
I am now a police officer...
How come all the brits I know all come over here and become police officers and/or gun nuts? :)
I now live back in the United States...
So are you saying that despite your location being listed as Birmingham, UK, your question about cylinder maintenance is a US question? This allows dozens of us to answer the question you have if:

1) You do live in the US
2) You state clearly exactly what you're asking

Roak

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom