Bottom Timer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any more detail on the new bottom timers to be released mid August? Features? MSRP?

I'm starting to look around for something and heard about these coming out soon.

Cheers,
Mark

The BT looks good. About time someone realized that large numbers on a display are better. User replaceable batteries almost seal the deal.

For those who prefer metric, does the BT have the ability to switch display depth to metric instead of feet? Doesn't look like the website indicates if this is the case or not.

The BT looks good. About time someone realized that large numbers on a display are better. User replaceable batteries almost seal the deal.

For those who prefer metric, does the BT have the ability to switch display depth to metric instead of feet? Doesn't look like the website indicates if this is the case or not.

Thanks for the questions.

The DG01 bottom timer has the ability to switch between Metric & Imperial. The same will apply to future Hollis computers, but any other info is still soon to be released on those.

Best Regards,

About what is the suggested retail?

Thanks for all the questions. Thats what the board is for! :D

DG01 wrist only is ready to go. Just waiting on the wrist boots which should be here within a week. Best price is around $360 retail.

Just finished the manual and other final details for the DG02. As soon as i have more info on an exact date i will let you guys know. We expect towards the end of October, but more details will be released soon; price, deco model, etc.

We greatly appreciate your patience!

Back
Top Bottom